List your 5 current favorite TV shows and answer the following questions.
I want to preface this by saying I don't really watch a lot of TV other than football so I put old half hour shows I have on DVD too. Oh and I -totally- forgot about Buffy until just now. Oh well.
1 - Doctor Who
2 - Scrubs
3 - Boy Meets World
4 - House
5 - Frasier
1. Who's your favorite character in #2?
Dr. Cox, though I really love the Janitor and Turk too.
2. Who's your least favorite character in #1?
Gotta go with Bri's answer here and say Donna's mom. She's pretty awful to Donna most of the time.
3. What's your favorite episode of #4?
4. What's your favorite season of #5?
I don't know seasons really, I like them all about the same.
5. Who are you favorite 'ships in #3?
I don't really have one. My friend -friendship- is far and away Cory and Shawn.
6. Who are your anti ships in #2?
Cox/JD. I love JD wanting him to be his father and all but as far as romantically? Absolutely not. And I actually checked fanfic for this once out of curiousity and it's really popular, for some reason.
7. How long have you watched #1?
Only a month and a half or so, I'm not sure, haha, not long, but I've watched and ADORED it all. Thanks again for getting me into it, Bri! ^_^
8. How did you become interested in #3?
I saw it while watching late night Disney channel and remembered it when it was new and, well, fell in love with Shawn and Eric.
9. Who's your favorite actor/actress in #4?
Hugh Laurie naturally.
10. Which do you prefer; Season 1 of #2 or #5?
I'd say Scrubs because I just like the show more and Frasier was a little slower getting started but I do love it as well.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of; #1 or #3?
I've seen all of both but BMW has a loooot more episodes
12. If you could be anyone from #4, who would you be?
Um, I don't think I'd want to be anyone on that show, actually, haha. I'd say possibly Wilson but he just had his girlfriend die and that sucks so...he's the only one that's really nice though so, I don't know! My final answer is no one, hah.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in #1?
I...wouldn't. It's the Doctor, the whole point of the show is the fact that he's always around, always survives, always aloone. I guess it would have to be something like the episode right after the Season 2 finale where he wanted to die but Donna saved him...something just like that.
14. Give a random quote from #5.
Niles: Well, this has been kind of fun, but I must really run. I'm conducting a seminar for multiple personality disorders and it takes me forever to fill out the name tags.
15. Which character in #2 do you love to hate/dislike?
I actually love everyone on that show. I mean, everyone 'hates' Kelso but he's hilarious and I really adore him too.
16. Would a #3/#4 crossover work? probably?
Any crossover with House would work because it's a hospital and anyone could get sick with something random and have to go see him. I don't think it would be very good though, hah, completely different types of shows.
17. Pair 2 characters in #1 that would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple.
I'm going to go with what Bri wrote again - THIEF - and put Mickey/Donna because it IS pretty unlikely but would be okay.
18. Has #5 inspired you in any way?
Um, I think it's interesting but I don't want to be a shrink myself, haha, sometimes I wonder what one would say to me.
19. Overall, which show has a better cast; #2 or #4?
Scrubs. Hands down. Sure House and Wilson are always great but I adore everyone in Scrubs and it's so many more people and they're all fantastic with their characters. And the new people on House are extremely meh, but even with the season 1-3 cast I'd still go with Scrubs.
20. Which has better theme music; #3 or #5?
Um, BMW doesn't have good music really but I don't like that scrambled eggs song because it gets stuck in my head, hah, so I guess I'll go with them by default.
See what I do while waiting for people to reply to RP posts? Yaaaay boredom at 5:30am! <3